 |
| Farm house built in 1900 |
This is the farm! No up close pictures lest you notice that we are slightly crazy for buying this place. Those pictures will come later, because there is more to do in this place than I could list out for you in a reasonable amount of space. And we plan to document our progress right here. For now, enjoy the beauty of this land, and the possibility that oozes from every corner. We don't even have our official closing date yet...hopefully in the next few weeks...but maybe longer :(. For now all we can do is visit and watch as spring awakens. The farm hasn't been functional since I was knee high to a grasshopper, and the house has been vacant for nearly a decade. But at one point in history someone took great care to plant a significant number of flower bulbs, lilacs and (we think) grapes. And there are trees still surrounded by fencing or chicken wire that must hold some significance. I feel like we have a secret garden, and one of my favorite parts will be discovering it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment